Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Network macro not working

I have a simple macro to open file #1, copy the file, and paste the data
into file #2. The macro is saved within file #2. We are on a networked
system. When I run the macro on my pc, the macro works without
complications. When a co-worker tries to run the macro, the macro will not
open file #1. Does anyone have any insight on why the macro will work for
one of us and not the other?

Note: I am running Excel 2000 and the co-worker is running Excel 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want suggestions how to fix it, your best bet is to show us what
*doesn't* work.
ie. Post your code.

Maybe something connected to access, or to drive mappings being different
between the two machines.

Tim