Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Checkboxes and multiple cell values

Hey all,

When clicking a checkbox in a userform, I'd like that checkbox to place
two X's in two different cells. I'm sure this is basic, but isn't
there an "AND" statement in VBA?? Something like:

Range("A31").Select

If ckbSFD = True Then

ActiveCell.Value = "X"

And

ActiveCell.Offset(1, 23).Value = "X"

End If

If I can get this code down, the rest will fall in place.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What's wrong with;

If ckbSFD = True Then
Range("A31").value = "X"
Range("B54").value = "X"
end if

and placing it into the Click_event of the checkbox or into the code of
a button that is clicked once the UserForm or whatever has been filled
in.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ingenius! Thanks