Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default I created a Pivot Table; trying to get more info...

I created a Pivot Table that extracts the maximum value for a project.
Where it pulls from looks like this:

Project Miles Date OrgType
Alpha 12 3/19/2006 1
Alpha 9 3/16/2005 1
Alpha 13 3/05/2006 2
Beta...

The Pivot Table looks like this:

Max of Miles OrgType v
Project v 1 2 Grand Total
Alpha 12 13 12
Grand Total 12 13 13

This is great; however, now I would like it to say when the Maximum
miles are...is there any way of placing that information into the Pivot
Chart?

Thank you