Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Copy Grid Header

I have the following grid setup:

Amount 1 Amount 2
1/1/05 $500.00 $400.00
1/2/05 $425.00 $325.00
1/3/05 $250.00 $100.00

I would like to copy to create the following:

1/1/05 $500.00 Amount 1
1/2/05 $425.00 Amount 1
1/3/05 $250.00 Amount 1
1/1/05 $400.00 Amount 2
1/2/05 $325.00 Amount 2
1/3/05 $100.00 Amount 2

I have gotten everything working except copying the Amount 1 / Amount 2
multiple times in the last column.

Please help!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KC KC is offline

May be you can try

lastrow=range("A2").end(xldown).row
range("C2:C" & lastrow)="Amount1"
range("C" & lastrow+1 & ":C" & 2*lastrow -1)="Amount2"