Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default listbox with data coming from another workbook

Hello,

1. how to achieve to define a name of the xls file if there
are spaces 'like "this excel sheet.xls". And this seems to be refused by
Excel. How to solve this ?
ex:
Insert=Name=Define
Name: List1
RefersTo: =[Supplier List of Belgium.xls]Data!$A$1:$A$100

2. Can we imagine (in term of performance), having a list of 6000 items
coming from another workbook ?

Thanks for your valuable help.

Francois.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Francois,

When I defined a name by selecting the refers to range,
Excel added single quotes marks before the first bracket and
before the exclamation point...
='[Do Not Respond.xls]Names'!$A$4:$C$4

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA