Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select Case

I was really discouraged that this didn't work. I wanted to be able to
dynamically set the cases for my SELECT statement. However, Excel
doesn't seem to support this. Does anyone have any other ideas?

SAMPLE CODE:

Select Case Bucket(i)

For aa = 0 To UniqueCount

Case Unique(aa):

ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Points(z).MarkerBa ckgroundColorIndex =
aa

Next aa

End Select