Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Extract data if it exists & move

Mr Phelps, my problem should you choose to accept:

Have an address column field in an excel file.
The address field could contain just an address
or an address + Address 2 (i.e. Suite, PO box, Floor, Etc)

I know that this will take multiple formulas, but that would still be
easier than manually finding and separating the data.

How would I structure a formula to extract data
Example:
If Suite xxx or Ste xxx is in the address field, move that data to
another column?

If PO Box yyy or P.O. Box yyy is in the address field, move that data
to another column.

Etc.

I do not know VB, but willing to try.

TIA
Bob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Would u be willing to send me the file and I will insert a VB macro that
sorts this for you?