Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tbo tbo is offline

Default how do I hide rows in excel based on values input on sheet ?

need to hide certain rows based on values entered elsewhere on the sheet -
please assist

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

in VBA:

Code
-------------------
If Cells(1, "A") = "ValueToTestFor" Then
Cells(2, "B").EntireRow.Hide = True
Else
Cells(2, "B").EntireRow.Hide = False
End I

Replace the cell addresses with the respective cells

--
ph
ph8's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1987