Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Can I keep the screen from jumping when running a macro?

I'm running a macro that is cutting and pasting and selecting cells
from all over my spreadsheet. When it is running, my screen is jumping
all over so quickly that i cannot see anything.

Is it possible to make the screen stay put?

TIA,
JasonK
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this: