Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ADD-INS showing in Tools Menu

I've made some custom add-ins and have also followed cook book examples. My
Excel does not show these add-ins in the Tools Menu- although the cookbooks
imply it should. I can get the add-ins that come with MS Excel to show in
the Tools menu. I need a way to execute my custom macros using any MS Excel
file opened. Is there a trick in being able to run Macros either from a
toolbar or other menu source for any openned Excel file when the open Excel
file does not contain the VB code? How can I see and execute these macro
commands?