Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Menu ID of Shortmenu (Right click)

Hi,

How can I determin the menu-id of the right-click menu. I'd like to change
the copy and paste items of it.

Thanks
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The name of the right-click menu is "Cell" .

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Jos Vens" wrote in message

How can I determin the menu-id of the right-click menu. I'd
like to change the copy and paste items of it.

Thanks
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are probably 3 menu's that you are looking for...

Cell, Row and Column

Dim cbrCellMenu As CommandBar
Dim cbrRowMenu As CommandBar
Dim cbrColumnMenu As CommandBar

Set cbrCellMenu = Application.CommandBars("Cell")
Set cbrRowMenu = Application.CommandBars("Row")
Set cbrRowMenu = Application.CommandBars("Column")

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Jos Vens" wrote:

Hi,

How can I determin the menu-id of the right-click menu. I'd like to change
the copy and paste items of it.

Thanks
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Jos

Use the ID from the controls for changing the menu
See http://www.rondebruin.com/menuid.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Jos Vens" wrote in message ...
Hi,

How can I determin the menu-id of the right-click menu. I'd like to change the copy and paste items of it.

Thanks
Jos Vens

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks everyone!