Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Searching for 3 variables

I would like to loop thru sheet; GI columns A, I & K row 1.
Search sheet RJE for matches,
(GI column A= RJE= column C) 5 chars beginning with a 6
(GI column I= RJE= column H).
(GI column K= RJE=column A).
For a match to be considered correct, all 3 cells, row 1, from GI must
match the same row in RJE.IF yes, colour the row green in RJE.

Before I begin trying to code this, could the search be done in a
multi-dimensional array, and if so how?