Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy and paste a graph as a picture?

Hi

How do I copy and paste a graph into a workbook as a picture. as I wan
to have a workbook which has no links to other workbooks.

How do I go about it. I have Excel 200

--
funkymonkU
funkymonkUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1813

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

select the graph. Hold down the shift key and do Edit = copy as picture.

Past it back.

Tom Ogilvy

"funkymonkUK" wrote:

Hi

How do I copy and paste a graph into a workbook as a picture. as I want
to have a workbook which has no links to other workbooks.

How do I go about it. I have Excel 2000

--
funkymonkUK
funkymonkUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18135

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MD MD is offline

Here is some code that i've used... just start from here and work it for
you.

MD

Sub Export_picture()
'
'
On Error Resume Next
Sheets("export").Select
Set ExportPicture = Sheets("Export").ChartObjects("Graphique 1").Chart
ActiveSheet.Shapes("Image 2").Select
Selection.Copy
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Graphique 1").Activate
ActiveChart.ChartArea.Select
ActiveChart.Paste
nom_du_Croquis:
Dim Message, Title, Default, NomDuCroquis
Message = "Inscrire le nom de votre croquis." + Chr(13) + Chr(13) + "NB:
Ne pas donner d'extension au nom de votre croquis (ex. .xls)"
Title = "SAUVEGARDE DU CROQUIS"
NomDuCroquis = InputBox(Message, Title, Default)
If NomDuCroquis = "" Then GoTo nom_du_Croquis
totalname = cheminCroquis + NomDuCroquis + ".GIF"
'ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs FileName:=totalname, FileFormat:=xlNormal,
password:="", writerespassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False,
CreateBackup:=False
'Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'ActiveWorkbook.Close
'Sheets("SAISIE").Select
'Fname = ThisWorkbook.Path & Application.PathSeparator & "Export.gif"
ExportPicture.Export FileName:=totalname, FilterName:="GIF"
MsgBox Title:="SAUVEGARDE", prompt:="Votre croquis a été sauvegardée."
Range("a1").Select
Sheets("charts").Select
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub