Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Reg : Material List

Dear all,
A very nice day for me, I met u all people of the forum.
Still today I used to do Material List (around 30 rows X 10 columns
manually.
Is there any posibilities to make a GUI for the same and in that I ca
enter all the values of the Materials, while the system itsel
prompting to do so.
Currently I am working on a Mechanical Design Automation Unit usin
LISP Programming.

I need you all professionals help in this regard.

Thanking you,
Kalya

--
naresh_kalya
naresh_kalyan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3251

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is an excel programming group working with VBA, not LISP.

Tom Ogilvy

"naresh_kalyan" wrote:

Dear all,
A very nice day for me, I met u all people of the forum.
Still today I used to do Material List (around 30 rows X 10 columns)
manually.
Is there any posibilities to make a GUI for the same and in that I can
enter all the values of the Materials, while the system itself
prompting to do so.
Currently I am working on a Mechanical Design Automation Unit using
LISP Programming.

I need you all professionals help in this regard.

Thanking you,
Kalyan

--
naresh_kalyan
naresh_kalyan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32515
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=523011

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank u Tom.
In fact I need help in VBA itself. I mentioned LISP bcoz still now i
worked on that. Kud u please help me how to create a GUI. for e.g.

Part Name "part_name"

the variable should display in GUI and there should be a provision for
the user to enter the corresponding variable.

Thanks again.

Kalyan