Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Iterating rows, calc cells in dynamic sheet

hello,

-New to the forum; hope you guys may have some advice.

I have a weekly generated invoice, which needs data calculated an
adjusted. While the layout will be the same each week, the length wil
differ.
I need to do the following things:

subtract value in J: [x] from N: [x]
then move the next row
when certain "find" criteria is located, the calculations stop.
I'm okay on the find function, but having difficulty grasping how t
iterate through a certain cells, then moving to the next.

Any ideas

--
rob
robd's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3248