Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Passing Arrays from Excel to Word

I have a spreadsheet that I use to do price quotes. I have used VBA to
check each row (about 125) and determine if there is a product that I
am quoting (i.e. a Quantity 0 and a price). If there is not one, I
hide the line. Then I clean up the sheet and do some page setup things
to make it look nice. Easy enough.

What I want to do now, is to make note of the lines I do not hide, put
their range names in an array (I am assuming here that the best way to
identify these rows is to give range names and then pass them to word
and have a corresponding bookmark in Word) where I will do a similar
thing with descriptions of the various products. This will then give
me a written quote to go with my price quote. I think I know how to
set the array. To fill it with data, I want to use the range name of
the product description cell. In order to pass this data to word, do I
just need to define the array as a global or public type? Or is there
a better or more discrete way to pass that data over to Word?

Thanks in advance