Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default value-driven message in excel e.g., "warning!"

I want to know how to create an excel response such that if someone manually
enters in a value that is too high, an automatic response...perhaps in pop up
icon with only the "OK" button....is immediately excel response. I have not
created macros before.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The DataValidation menu will allow you to do that

Look in Help for details and examples

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten