Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Many Thanks

G'day there Excel Peepul,

While I can still get through to the list, I'll take this
opportunity to thank those people who have taken the time to assist me
recently. I've tried to reply to you all both onlist and privately, but
my mail has been returned to me.

After much swearing and cursing at Yahoo for creating problems
with my mail, they conducted their own investigation which revealed that
my ISP is using a 3rd party company to do their Spam filtering. This
company is using SpamCop which is throwing so many false positives that
their floor is awash with them. It seems that I'm on their black list
for some reason and they keep blocking me. I'm about to start some very
loud whinging at my ISP so I hope that the situation will improve.

In the meantime, thanks once again to those who have helped me and
I'll keep up with the list through DevelopersDex or other sites.

Thanks again
Ken McLennan
Qld Australia