Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default PDF 7.0 & Macro

I need to be able to create a macro that will record what printer settings i
set when i go to print... I have tried and it will not record it.

Does anyone know how to do this?

I know I can set my defaults in control panel but it does not seem to stay
and I do not know why either.

Help please!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

before you record your macro, be sure the printer you want to select, is
not already selected, then when you record the macro, you will then
select the one you want and there fore, your selection will get
recorded.

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am curious, do the settings record when you select a different
printer???

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=520326

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No it does not seem to. I attempted to simply change from portrait to
landscape on my regular laser printer and still did not record it.

We were able to keep the settings in Control Panel so that the fonts would
not send to pdf but still need the macro to make it print to pdf correctly.