Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copying values only from another workbook

I have the following statement:

GBVTWkbk.Worksheets("Money Winners ").Range("b6:b201").Copy _
Destination:=NewWkbk.Worksheets("temp").Range("d1: d196").PasteSpecial

I need the PasteSpecial part because the data in cells from the origin
workbook are have formulas behind them, and I want to copy over their
values only. When I try to add

Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:= False,
Transpose:=False

after the PasteSpecial I am getting a compile error.

How can I copy over just values in cells that have formulas in them?

--
mwc0914
mwc0914's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24130

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try doing the copy and paste in two separate statements

GBVTWkbk.Worksheets("Money Winners ").Range("b6:b201").Copy
NewWkbk.Worksheets("temp").Range("d1:d196").PasteS pecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
--
Gary's Student