Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to Hide Colums

Hi There fellow community member

Please Help

I HAVE A SPREADSHEET WITH ROW AND COLUMN HEADERS WHICH IS UPDATED EVERY
MONTH. i NEED TO CREATE A MACRO THAT WILL HIDE AND UNHIDE COLUMNS TO ENABLE
ME TO VIEW 6 AND 12 MONTHS DATA ALTERNATIVELY.

What I need for the macro to do is the following
1) Go to row 6 (where my data starts)
2)from row 6 search and identify by column the last column that contains
data(as every month i add a new column.
3)Offset the last column(iLastCol) by 6
4)Hide columns from column b to iLastCol-6 (Column A contains the Row headers)