Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically print many PDF-files based on a list in excel?

Hi,

I need some help with the creation of a macro in Excel.

I have in my excel-file created a drop-down list that looks up
different names/codes from a list (in another sheet) and when I select
a name/code a sheet gets populated. After that I push a button that
prints the sheet to a PDF-file (I am using PDF995) where I have to
specify the filename and location. This works well as long as I don’t
need to generate a lot of different PDF’s (then it gets time
consuming).

The thing I would like to do now is to create a macro that prints all
the different sheets that’s gets generated from the different
names/codes that I now need to select and print “manually”.

To further illustrate what I mean:

The list might look like this:
Peter
Fredrik
Jimmy
Jenny
Cecilia

When I in my input-sheet select Peter the sheet I want to print to PDF
gets populated. I want the macro to go through my list from Peter to
Cecilia and generate different PDF-files for each name in the list. I
also would like the files to get saved with the name specified in a
cell in my sheet.

Hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks for any help in advance.

--