Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating Hyperlink in excel 2003 VBA

Hi all,

I was trying to create hyperlink to other sheet in excel I did it like
that:

Sheets("Index").Activate
Range("a2").Hyperlinks.Add Range("a2"), "", "Control list", , "List"

where "Control List" is the name of sheet I am trying to open

but it doesn't work.

Can U tell me what's wrong???

regards,
sweet_dreams

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=HYPERLINK("#Sheet3!A1","Sheet2!A1") this takes you to Sheet3 A1 and
will label where you are going
=HYPERLINK("#Sheet3!A1",A2) this will take you to sheet 3 A1 but the
cell will have the value of A2 of whatever sheet you have this formula
in

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708