Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how do I call specific worksheet

I have the following code but I'm having trouble pulling the specific
worksheet instead of the entire workbook. e.g I want to pull sheet 2
from the workbook.

Code:
--------------------
Sub DataAcquire2A()
Dim RngToCopy As Range
Dim wkbk As Workbook
Dim DestCell As Range
Dim myFileNames As Variant
Dim iCtr As Long
Dim testStr As String

Set DestCell = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets(1).Range("a1:J1")

myFileNames = Array("S:\LOOSELEAF UPDATES\LOOSELEAF FILER INPUT\LOOSELEAFFIX.XLS", _
"S:\LOOSELEAF UPDATES\LOOSELEAF FILER INPUT\LOOSELEAFFIX2.XLS")
--------------------

--
vbidiot
vbidiot's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31582

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Um, what are you trying to do, what works, what doesn't? etc., etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"vbidiot" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

i'm copying data from 1 sheet and pasting to another workbook.

--
vbidiot
vbidiot's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31582
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=518988

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Workbooks("SrcWB").Worksheets(SrcWS").range(A1).Co py _
Workbooks("DestWB").Worksheets(DestWS").range(b2)

HTH
--
AP

"vbidiot" a écrit
dans le message de

i'm copying data from 1 sheet and pasting to another workbook.

--
vbidiot
vbidiot's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=518988

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There isn't a simple solution to pulling the sheet instead of the file
for the below code?? Don't I have to fit it into the array?

Code: