Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Refresh of data

When I modify my UDF in VBA and compile it, its result is not reflected
in the sheet where I am using it. I have to touch the cells to get the
new result reflected. What I need to do to get the result reflected
immediately?

--
nougain
nougain's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32031

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

Maybe setting ToolsoptionsCalculationAutomatic

Or, if there is some event going on that triggers your calculation, in
VBA you need to set
Application.EnableEvents=True

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"nougain" wrote
in message ...

When I modify my UDF in VBA and compile it, its result is not
reflected
in the sheet where I am using it. I have to touch the cells to get the
new result reflected. What I need to do to get the result reflected
immediately?

--
nougain
nougain's Profile:
View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nougain,

Ideally, you should include all input ranges in the function's argument
list.

If, however, you include an intial:

Application.Volatile

in the function, the function cells will be recalculated each time that the
sheet is recalculated.

---
Regards,
Norman