Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default A Huge Thank You!

A just wanted to post a massive thank you to everyone who has given me
snippets of advice to help me with my project over the last few months (has
it been that long!!!!). I couldn't have completed it without all the help,
and some very timely responses stopped me from having sleepless nights!

Thanks again to everyone who has answered my queries, and I only hope that
one day I know enough to be able to reciprocate and help others.

--
Zani
(if I have posted here, I really am stuck!)