Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Send mail problem in Office 2003

I have made a code that has automaticly send workbook as attachment via Lotus
Notes v6.5.4 in Office2000 and everything is OK
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="" & osoba & "", Subject:="Uverovy
prislub " & customer, ReturnReceipt:=True

but when I run this code under Office 2003 I get this error message: Run
time error '1004' - Method 'SendMail' of object '_Workbook' failed.

Why?! Lotus is set as default mail client
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Henrich

Why?! Lotus is set as default mail client

Also here

StartSettingsControl Panel....Internet options (Program Tab)
Close Excel first before you make a change.

See also this site for Lotus examples
http://www.excelkb.com/?cNode=1X5M7A

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Henrich" wrote in message ...
I have made a code that has automaticly send workbook as attachment via Lotus
Notes v6.5.4 in Office2000 and everything is OK
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:="" & osoba & "", Subject:="Uverovy
prislub " & customer, ReturnReceipt:=True

but when I run this code under Office 2003 I get this error message: Run
time error '1004' - Method 'SendMail' of object '_Workbook' failed.

Why?! Lotus is set as default mail client

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

THNX for your answer but I didn't mean to send a workbook from Lotus but
from Excel.
When I'm working in Excel 2000 I fill some forms, then I click OK button and
then will be automaticly send filled activeworkbook from Excel as attachmend.
But When I'm working in Excel 2003 I get that error message.

I don't want to do any codes in Lotus, just click OK button as in Excel 2000
and the mail should be sent to recipient.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Ron,

so after spent a few hours on searching for answer of my problem I have find
the right answer -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/8340...23120121120120

After adding new keys from link above everything is working well.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for the feedback

--
Regards Ron de Bruin