Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Database library methods in Excel VB

Hi,
I am looking for database tools written in VB Excel to manipulate db tables
in Excel sheets. I imagine that it could be a sort of library written in an
object module, having some of the functionality that can be found in MS
Access DAO. I am only interested in simple manipulation, such as "read",
"add", "delete", "append" "insert" or "update".
If you have any tips on that sort of thing, thank you in advance.
Best regards.
--
Jean-Pierre Bidon
Interstat