Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Header using cell data

I'm trying to create a header that will pull in data from a mergerd cells
which are typically located in mergers cells C4-G4, C5-G5, etc.

I want the header to appear as:-

" Project" & Ative sheet cel C4-G4
" Address" & Active sheet cell C5-G5.....

I've established from previous posts that the code should go in the workbook
before print event but not really got any further....

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This will do it ...

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHeader = _
"Project: " & ActiveSheet.Range("C4") & Chr(10) & _
"Address: " & ActiveSheet.Range("C5")

Cheers
Nigel