Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Eliminate DataLabels created upon eachother, not readable?

Hi,

I have a VBA routine that paste chartobjects as pictures automatically, but
often the lables are unreadable because they are in the same spot. Does
anybody know how to move them to different spots, fairly beside eachother?

I use charttype "xl3DColumnStacked100"
- Maybe a solution would be to loop through the DataLables in each
SeriesCollection and move every second a bit to the right and an bit to the
left, somehow?

It doesn't matter wich label position I use, like " .Position =
xlLabelPositionInsideEnd", the "over eachother" problem occure in all
examples.

/Kind regards