Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can i email the contents of a userform?

HI There,

I am using winXP pro with Office 2003 Pro

I have a userform, 'QForm', that is programmed to show data from a
spreadsheet (costsheet) in all the relevant text boxes or labels.
The contents form the basis of a Quote for supplying goods.
A lot of my clients are now asking that I email them the quote, which I do
by printing off, scanning in and then sending as an attachment.
What I'd like to be able to do is to insert the data, either as an image or
as text into the body of an email.
Is this possible to do?
Obviously I would need to keep the format of the form.

I appreciate any and all help.

Regards

Richard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The "strbody" string variable holds the text you want to send. I don't know
how you want to arrange the data but this is an example:

strbody = TextBox1.Text & vbCr & _
Label1.Caption & vbCr & _
TextBox2.Text & vbCr & Label2.Caption

With OutMail
.To = "
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = "This is the Subject line"
.Body = strbody 'Above concatenated text is send as email body
.Send 'or use .Display
End With

"Richard" wrote:

HI There,

I am using winXP pro with Office 2003 Pro

I have a userform, 'QForm', that is programmed to show data from a
spreadsheet (costsheet) in all the relevant text boxes or labels.
The contents form the basis of a Quote for supplying goods.
A lot of my clients are now asking that I email them the quote, which I
do
by printing off, scanning in and then sending as an attachment.
What I'd like to be able to do is to insert the data, either as an image
or
as text into the body of an email.
Is this possible to do?
Obviously I would need to keep the format of the form.

I appreciate any and all help.

Regards

Richard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Greg, I now understand what it's all about.

What I guess I was looking for was a right click and a 'send to' option that
would allow me to send to a 'mail recipient' and it would literally copy the
form to the 'strbody'.
The only thing that comes close is the screen capture, but it only gets the
top of the form.
Is there any way that the form height and width parameters can be included
in the screen capture?

Thanks again

Richard