Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default IF function

I've got three columns in one worksheet with different codes:

Col A Col B Col C

91113 24 50
91114 25 50

I also have another three columns in a different worksheet with similar
information.

Col A Col B Col C

91113 24 50
91115 88 88

Can someone pls help me with the below IF function criteria

If the all codes in Col A, B & C in worksheet 1 = Col A, B & C in
worksheet 2 then label this "ok".

If only codes in Col A & B in worksheet 1 = Col A & B in worksheet 2
then label this "partial".

If codes in Col A & B in worksheet 1 does not equal Col A & B in
worksheet 2 then label this "check".

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

=IF(AND(A1=Sheet2!A1,B1=Sheet2!B1),IF(C1=Sheet2!C1 ,"ok","partial"),"check")

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"missk" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got three columns in one worksheet with different codes:

Col A Col B Col C

91113 24 50
91114 25 50

I also have another three columns in a different worksheet with similar
information.

Col A Col B Col C

91113 24 50
91115 88 88

Can someone pls help me with the below IF function criteria

If the all codes in Col A, B & C in worksheet 1 = Col A, B & C in
worksheet 2 then label this "ok".

If only codes in Col A & B in worksheet 1 = Col A & B in worksheet 2
then label this "partial".

If codes in Col A & B in worksheet 1 does not equal Col A & B in
worksheet 2 then label this "check".

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thankyou so much guys

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thankyou so much guys

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

thankyou so much guys

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I think your News Reader has got hiccoughs ;-)

"missk" wrote in message
oups.com...
thankyou so much guys