Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Status Bar Font/Color

Is there any way to set either the font or the color of a message displayed
in the Application Status Bar? (I'm using Excel 2003 in either a Windows XP
environment or in Windows 2000). Thanks.
--
Lon Sarnoff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To just change font and colour of status bar only, you would have to
resort to APIs. I have an example somewhere if interested.

--
Ivan F Moala

Ivan F Moala's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1954
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=517576