Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to do this?

How to select a range of cells one at a time from a workbook? The condition
is that on the first column "A" it shows the refrence number in the first
row then X number of rows down and X number of columns to the right, it
shows the relevant information to that reference number. That X number of
rows and columns are various. I need to select this range to do some
cleaning up within this range and then move on to the next range (reference
number). Also I need to capture the rows number for the "reference number"
cell. The purpose of it is to move all the relevant information to the same
row of the reference number cell and delete all the blank cell after.Thanks

Example:

Ref # color size type status
and so on.......
12456 10