Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Start a Macro within another Macro

This is a really easy one...

How do I start another macro from within another Macro?

Is this the best method?

Application.Run "testing.xls!DeleteBoldOtto"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Is this the best method?

Application.Run "testing.xls!DeleteBoldOtto"

No, that is the worst method. It is very slow because VBA must
find, at run time, the specified procedure. To call one macro
from another, just type the macro name.

Sub AAA()
TheMacro
End Sub