Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error when adding web reference

Hi,

I am using VSTO 2005 to automate a set of spreadsheets to access a database
and a couple of web services. My problem is that when I try to add the
reference to the web services I get an error which says that some needed
classes are not installed. Excel has the VBA web service extensions installed
and I can access web services in normal applications. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to fix this.

Also themachine in question has WCF January CTP installed on it could this
be a problem?

Thanks,

blair