Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Subtotals

I would like to track a cloumn where I want to input "Weekly Subtotals
in that column after the last date for the week automatically.

Example:

Date Customer Rate
01/01/06
01/01/06
01/02/06
01/03/06
Weekly Subtotals
01/08/06
01/09/06
01/10/06
01/11/06
01/11/06
01/12/06
Weekly Subtotals

Please help with some sort of ideas. I am going crazy trying to figuir
this one out! THANKS IN ADVANCE

--
parteegolfe
parteegolfer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3195

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

subtotal of what
i have introduced a colum D with some numerical data
introduce a helper column column E
E1 type
week number
in E2 type =weeknum(a1)
copy E1 down
highlgiht data base
click data(menu)=subtotals
configure for sum of numerical data for week number change
the result will be
Date Customer Rate numerical data week no.
1/1/2006 1 1
1/1/2006 2 1
1/2/2006 3 1
1/3/2006 4 1
10 1 Total
1/8/2006 5 2
1/9/2006 6 2
1/10/2006 7 2
1/11/2006 8 2
1/11/2006 9 2
1/12/2006 10 2
45 2 Total
55 Grand Total

modify to suit youl

or wait for better solution.

"parteegolfer"
wrote in message
news:parteegolfer.23vapz_1141009201.9488@excelforu m-nospam.com...

I would like to track a cloumn where I want to input "Weekly Subtotals"
in that column after the last date for the week automatically.

Example:

Date Customer Rate
01/01/06
01/01/06
01/02/06
01/03/06
Weekly Subtotals
01/08/06
01/09/06
01/10/06
01/11/06
01/11/06
01/12/06
Weekly Subtotals

Please help with some sort of ideas. I am going crazy trying to figuire
this one out! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

--
parteegolfer
parteegolfer's Profile: