Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there a "Select all Pictures"

I have all of my pictures already on the worksheet, and a macro set up to
format the selected picture, it would be great if it would do them all at
once, I could of course manualy select them all, but there are a lot, and
tomorow there might be some more.
Any help would be much appreciated
David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Activesheet.Pictures.Select

Sub ABC()
With ActiveSheet
.Pictures.Width = 30
.Pictures.Height = 45
End With
End Sub

But see answer to your first posting.

Regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"David Henderson" wrote in message
I have all of my pictures already on the worksheet, and a macro set up to
format the selected picture, it would be great if it would do them all at
once, I could of course manualy select them all, but there are a lot, and
tomorow there might be some more.
Any help would be much appreciated
David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks Tom
I thought it could be shall we say "not too complex"
David
ps I think you have helped me in the past, thanks for that also