Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default help, please

A friend wants to do the following:

"Workbook called SEMINARS. 3 sheets that are for 3 diff seminars. On the
fourth sheet, I would like to call that the "ENTRY" sheet. On that sheet I
want to have a row of info that says for example

"Name Seminar Age Level Check# Check Amount Private
Lessons etc.

"NOW, can I enter in the whole thing, click a button, and WHAM, that line of
info disappears and gets sent to the proper SEMINAR SHEET??? and if so, of
course then I'm assuming I can have it get thrown over to other sheets as
well, for example private lessons???"

Is this possible with macros? If so, I'd need help with the macros since I'm
not a programmer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Make a small example spreadsheet, with the top row being headings,
click on data and then forms
once your "friend" has worked with that for a while then we can look at
other possibilities

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"davesexcel" wrote:

Make a small example spreadsheet, with the top row being headings,
click on data and then forms
once your "friend" has worked with that for a while then we can look at
other possibilities

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=516646

Okay, that's a nice way to get data into a worksheet, but it doesn't address his need to move the data from the ENTRY worksheet into, for example, the Seminar 3 worksheet.