Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default still need help

ok:

(a1) = my Ref IE: (A)= manully inputed data (my ref)
(b1) = my product text
(c1) = my price

when i enter the (My Ref A) in cell (a1) information needs to auto fill
both (b1) product text And (C1) price . i do not need to enter
infomation into b1 or c1 i think that the first cell (A1) is the cell
thats need the code

so in short i need to insert (manually) either a, b, c in Cell (a1)and
the informatin that is linked to either a, b, c will auto fill (b1) and
(c1)

if it helps the a,b,c is selected from a drop down list box

many thanx

--
kevatt
kevatt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30245

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You don't need code for this. You need a Vlookup function in Cells B1 and C1

=vlookup($A1, sheet2!$A$2:$C$10, 2, false)

Were you have a listing of your Reference(s), Product text(s) and Price(s)
in the range A2 through C10 on sheet2...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson