Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete last row in Macro

Hi

I am running a Macro which filter out data into a new sheet and then
performs a series of functions and then Autofills them down the active
cells which vary each time the file is downloaded. When I hit Control
+ End, I am left with one blank row every time and I need to delete
this row. Can anyone give me the code to delete the empty row.

Thanks

Shirley Munro

--
Shirley Munro
Shirley Munro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=836

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can't delete it, but you can reset the pointer. See

HTH

Bob Phillips

news:Shirley.Munro.237vny_1139916605.0915@excelfor um-nospam.com...