Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Delete blank rows in selection

Sorry... Forgot to attach the code...

Sub DeleteBlanks()
Dim rngBlanks As Range
Dim wks As Worksheet

Set wks = ActiveSheet
On Error Resume Next
Set rngBlanks = wks.Columns("D").SpecialCells(xlBlanks)
On Error GoTo 0

If Not rngBlanks Is Nothing Then rngBlanks.EntireRow.Delete
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

This will delete the blanks where column D is blank (works for however many
rows you have). I am not sure I understand the second part completely
though...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Chris_t_2k5" wrote:

Here is my problem. I have data for example C1:D200.

All of C1:C200 have values in but only certain cells in D1:D200 have values
in them.

Is it possible to create a macro that will delete the rows for a certain
selection where D have no values in?

Also - after this has been done and there are say 20 values in each column
of C1:D20 is it possible to insert say 200 blank rows after each value. (eg
C1 has value, D1 has value, C201 has value, D201 has value etc...)

Thanks