Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copying rows using macro

Hi All,
I wnat to copy rows from 1 worksheet to other worksheet in the same
file. But i am not getting. Please help me guys. Its really urgent.
Thanks
Regard,
Ashish

--
ashishprem
ashishprem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31485

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Worksheets("Sheet1").Rows("1:10").copy _
Worksheets("Sheet2").Rows(8)

as an example

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"ashishprem" wrote
in message ...

Hi All,
I wnat to copy rows from 1 worksheet to other worksheet in the same
file. But i am not getting. Please help me guys. Its really urgent.
Thanks
Regard,
Ashish

--