Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HELP ME?

On a pc with Excel 2003 and with Excel view 2003 have to be able to inhibit
the command "you Open file for changes" present in Excel view. I now
understand the vs perplexity in how much it would be enough to activate a
whole series of protections and authorizations on file and briefcases but a
present application on the pc it produces in file in excel that must not be
modify. Now if it were present Excel I complete the command it would be
already inhibited. Then I imagine that there am a key that it trains or it
disables this button. Where do I find it?