Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I link a macro to a customized icon button?

I have automated a few forms and have set up macros. I want to create an
icon button for someone push to print the correct set of forms. I am curious
how to link an icon button displayed on my spreadsheet to each of the
different macros.

I would appreciate your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you use controls from the Forms toolbar or shapes from the Drawing toolbar,
you can just rightclick on that control/shape and choose assign macro.

Make sure you put your macros in a general module.

--

Dave Peterson