Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Error in VBA Coding in Macro

I need help with a spreadsheet. It's supposed to function like a
similar one. Links to both below.

Basically, you'll notice some shaded boxes on the worksheets. I have
people who use this form and generate receipts. Now what happens is
they fill in the 'form' and press the ENTER button. A sheet is created
everyday that copies some pertinent information over into a log. The
first sheet is generating errors and not entering information in the
right areas.

Detailed description:
When I press the ENTER button, everything else works correctly but the
information being transferred from the Cash Receipt form to the log is
starting on Row 3 instead of Row 5. Also when I tested it, it'll copy
over the first TWO receipts perfectly (at least it will copy it over to
Rows 3 and 4) but will not accept anything after that.

I'm wondering if any VBA guru in this group and see what I'm missing on
the macro contained within the spreadsheets. I just can't seem to
locate the error in the coding.

Scroll down, hit the FREE button, type in the three letter
authorization code, and hit download if you wish to download the files.
Problem - http://rapidshare.de/files/12319763/...g_H2O.zip.html
Working -
http://rapidshare.de/files/12783159/...aster.zip.html

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't see anything on those links apart from a hosting advert.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Pooja" wrote in message
[...]