Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Simplify this code

How can I simplify this code to a more compressed format?

Sheets("WK1").Select
Range("B2:H8").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Web Sheet").Select
Range("B63").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

Sheets("WK1").Select
Range("B12:H18").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Web Sheet").Select
Range("B73").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

Sheets("WK1").Select
Range("B22:H28").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Web Sheet").Select
Range("B83").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

Sheets("WK1").Select
Range("B32:H38").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Web Sheet").Select
Range("B93").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This is a little shorter...

With Sheets("Web Sheet")
Sheets("WK1").Range("B2:H8").Copy
.Range("B63").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

Sheets("WK1").Range("B12:H18").Copy
.Range("B73").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

Sheets("WK1").Range("B22:H28").Copy
.Range("B83").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues

Sheets("WK1").Range("B32:H38").Copy
.Range("B93").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
End With

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Scott" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JMB JMB is offline

Since your Source and destination ranges are spaced the same and consistent
in the number of rows used, you could also use a loop:

Sub CopyData()
Dim i As Integer

With Sheets("Web Sheet")
For i = 0 To 30 Step 10
Sheets("WK1").Range("B" & 2 + i & ":H" & 8 + i).Copy
.Range("B" & 63 + i).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
Next i
End With
End Sub