Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Global array data got erased after removing reference in VBA

Hi All,

I have an array of integers declared in a module and I have initialized
the elements using sub function in my VBA module. I have another .xla
loaded in my workbook which removes the file references(.dll, .exe)
programatically in one function. When this .xla function is executed
the array declared in my VBA module loses its data and set to Empty.

This same thing is happening when I remove any reference in
Tools-References menu item also.

Is there any way to resolve this problem. Any help is appriciated.

-Thanks in Advance
Santh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are certain documented instances when global variables are reset.
These include things like errors. There are other undocumented instances
when global variables are also reset.

You may want to check msdn.microsoft.com and support.microsoft.com for more
on your specific problem.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary approach