Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Registration Giveaway - Excel User Conference - April 19-21st

http://www.exceluserconference.com/2006ECEUC.html

Registration giveaway: Everyone who registers this week (Feb 6 - 13) will be
entered into a drawing for a copy of "This isn't Excel, It's Magic!" by Bob
Umlas.

A Review by MelanieB
I love it! The compact size and concise format make it easy to use. I can
carry it with me so it's always available for me to reference. I use it when
I teach Excel classes because it's sure to elicit many OOH's and AAH's.

Keep in mind that early registration is ending next week - Feb. 15th.

--
Damon Longworth

2006 East Coast Excel User Conference
April 19/21st, 2006