Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform question

The department in which I work is responsible for purchasing the tooling
for the plant. We currently list the purchases in excel workbooks. We
have a different workbook for each type of tooling, and another that
lists each item and the date that it is due so that our production
department can schedule production. I have created an excel workbook
with a userform that copies the information into different worksheets
within the new workbook. What I would like for the userform to do is to
copy the purchasing information into the workbooks that we currently
use. Each workbook is stored on a server. Is there a way that this can
be done without having to open each workbook? Thanks in advance.

--
lonnied
lonnied's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29541